Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage (Germany)*
Availability: In stock
That means the original Kayfun experience meets modern day. The Kayfun Prime is a pure “mouth to lung” atomizer. It inherits the functionality and design language of the Kayfun 5, but the inner life has been completely redesigned and tuned specifically for MTL vaping.
The Kayfun Prime offers an Airflow Control, that is externally adjustable in 6 increments from 1mm to 2mm airflow.
Liquid Control and filling.
The Kayfun Prime gives you the option to restrict or close off the liquid flow completely, by turning the tank clockwise. At the fully closed position, you can open the topcap to conveniently fill the tank from the top through the large fill port. An air pocket in the topcap prevents spillage, if the tank is filled beyond the maximum and ensures and optimal liquid flow. Two full turns open the liquid control completely. Thanks to SvoëMesto's unique pressure based feeding system, this setting works for most builds, as it automatically feeds the right amount of e-liquid to your coil.
Build Deck and evaporation chamber
The build deck has been sized to accommodate smaller builds that are typical for MTL use. The new air outlet distributes the available air stream over the entire length of the coil to eleminate temperature spikes and therefore create a better flavor profile.
With the build deck the evaporation chamber has shrunk too, to condense the vapor and give you a rich and flavourful experience, even at lower wattages.
The Kayfun Prime comes with two types of coil screws, phillips head screw and slot head screw. These are not preinstalled, the favored type can be selected from the supplied replacement kit.
- Anti heat driptip with POM inlay (engraved)
- Top filling
- Borosilicate glass
- Liquid control (fully adjustable)
- PEEK insulator
- External airflow control
- 316L stainless steel
- 510 connector
- Serialnumber for authentication
- Easy assembly and maintenance
- Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 45,5mm (without mouthpiece)
- Tank capacity: 2ml
Stainless steel components
WNr. 1.4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2), AISI 316L, (V4A)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Kayfun Prime with engraved steel tank*
- 1 glass tank
- 1 spare kit
*As a small gimmick the engraving of a emblem of one of 10 Russian cities was engraved on the steel tank with release of the prime . In the course of time, 5 European cities, including Berlin and even later some world capital cities have been added. The current series is equipped with an SM logo on the tank.
|Delivery time (Germany):*||2-3 Tage (Germany)*|
- Für mich die Nr. 1
Der Prime war mein erster Selbstwickel-MTL-Verdampfer, alle folgenden im niedrigeren Preissegment konnten nicht annähernd mithalten, egal ob Geschmack oder Handling.
Der Prime ist für mich das "Geschmacks-Biest", einfach Top!
Ich wickle den Prime mit 0,32mm SS316L, 7 Windungen 2,5mm, Micro-Coil.
Die Verarbeitung sucht seinesgleichen! Alles ist stimmig, die Gewinde laufen butterweich, kein Auslaufen, jederzeit sauber nachfüllbar! So soll es sein und dafür gebe ich gerne Geld aus. Mittlerweile besitze ich einen 2. Prime und ich würde auch einen 3. kaufen!
Der Prime ist ein durchdachter, schlicht weg funktionierender Verdampfer in schlichtem, edlen Design ohne Spielereien, einfach top funktional und alltags-tauglich! Was will man mehr?
(Posted on 4/17/2018)
- Geschmacklich unereicht
Kostet eine Kleinigkeit - ist es aber Wert. (Posted on 3/4/2018)
- Top Produkt, top Service!
- The new King! Kayfun Prime
I bought a K P and only today I got into his possession. I set it very fast with titanium wire 1, 28 G, 5 turns, 2.5 mm diameter, 0.23 ohm TC. I have a k4 and a k5, so there was no secret and after 5 minutes it went through the tests. From the first puffs I realized the flavor is a dream!
1. Very light resistance mounting, typical for the new K 5, K 5s class;
2. Very safe and correct air set-up for MTL;
3. intense aroma, much more intense than K5, possibly due to very low evaporation chamber;
4. Faster filling thanks to larger loading space, with brilliant redesigned cover against overpowder;
5. Smaller, more convenient to carry and use.
Many people say it's a verdict between K3 and K5. I do not have K3 so I can only compare it with K4 and K5. Still I admit I love K4. I have two and it works impeccably and although the K5 is much easier to set, I always come back to a K4 "session" which, correctly set is a very good MTL.
Specifically, KP is technically perfect, even if it has a capacity of 2 ml. After all, loading the atomizer once or twice a day has its charm, especially when this is very easy.
What I do not like:
1. The chimney would be nice to have the Svoemesto logo identical to the one on K4 that everyone fell in love with and many did not copy it;
2. The steel tank would have been nice to be engraved with the Svoemesto logo on K4; who wanted a reservoir with the name of a Russian city, could order it separately; or at least to choose the locality logo when buying a K P. It may seem secondary, but the design also has its importance and turns the atomizer out of a technical piece into a jewel you place on the table beside the cup of coffee and, after enjoying the aroma of steam, you look admiringly at the engraved complications at the Svoemesto logo and say: it's an expensive atomizer, but it's worth the money.
If you make a horn engraved with the Kno logo Svoemesto at least as an accessory, I will be the first to buy this option. The same is true for the tank; attention, not the simple logo on the K5.
Anyway, I congratulate you on the new K P atomizer that, on top of each other, is very successful!
I congratulate myself because I bought it! (Posted on 12/18/2017)
- Sehr zufrieden